It’s Monday and I’m back with a refreshed mindset.
My friend urged me to really get a kick-start in my life now that I quit my job and have full control of my time. I’ve been comfortable doing the bare minimum for about 2 months now, so I’m ready to make my life more difficult (in a good way!).
Some goals I want to accomplish for this week:
- Eat cleaner and healthier.
- Finish all my freelance video projects by this Friday.
- Learn 2 new video editing techniques a day.
- Research potential clients to work with and get a feel for what kind of work I want to expand on.
- Complete my NYC Vlog and upload onto my channel.
It’s a pretty hefty list, but they are all super proactive in building my career and life.
“Live a life you are proud of”
so far, I’m not even close…but I know I have potential to get there.